NOS NIB SHIMANO DEORE XT HP-M736 HEADSET MTB 1+1 8 INCH THREADED MTB 90S VINTAGE up to 42% off
NEW Giordana E323K long Tights in Size S,
NOS GT Old School BMX Freestyle Pegs 26TPI White Pro Performer,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Pacific Play Tents 61804 Kids Hunt'n Cabin Tent Playhouse, 48 x 38 x 48 ,
- 100 SQ FT MMA Mixed Martial Arts Puzzle Mats BJJ Karate muy thai jiu jitsu foam
- XR MAX 8 Ski Goggles for Men & Women – Anti-Fog Snow Goggles with Magnetic & ...
- Myler Bits Myler SS 3 3 4 Dee Cyprium Correctional Low Port
- NOS Campagnolo Shifters Nuovo Record Downtube Vintage Road Bike
- Shimano Dura Ace Wheel Set WH-7801 700c Clincher CS-7800 S-Works 10s
- Saddle drieveer 90 authentic line r honey 2200005600 lepper city universal
- Gomexus Saltwater Trolling Reel Tuna Fishing Offshore 2 Speed Big Game 18W 50Lbs
- DAM Quadra Safar, 2.10m, 10-30g, 4 tlg, Reiserute, 52216
- B39 XL AUSTRALIAN PANTALONE PANTALONI TUTA GABBER HARDCORE yellow-FLUO 30
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.