Outdoor Camping Aluminum Alloy Table Folding Stainless Steel Desk free shipping worldwide
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Nitecore Explorer EA21 CREE XP-G2 R5 LED 360 Lumens Flashlight,
Outdoor Edge Paraclaw Watch 30th Annv PW-30-90S,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Orleans Pelicans Cornhole Wrap NBA Game Board Skin Set Vinyl Decal Art CO663,
- Sharkskin Climate Control Short Sleeve Shirt Size 4XL Scuba Snorkel Surf Kayak
- Riffe Cryptic Camo 1.5mm Steamer Wetsuit
- G LOOMIS E6X 903C MBR 7`6 MH F Bass Casting Rod 12680-01
- Zaltana 2Pcs Zaltana Single size air mattress combo (AMT 6'x2'4 x7.5 )
- Aquaman Adn Wetsuit Womens Medium
- Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Escape AmFib Bib Tight
- LOT Centrifugal Clutch 3 4 10T Bore 40 41 420 Chain ,12T Bore 35 For Go-Kart MS
- 150000lm 7x T6 LED 5-Modes Tactical 18650 Battery Charger Flashlight Torch Lamp
- NOS Vintage Shimano XTR HB-M900 32H Front Hub
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.