Orion H30 Predator Red or Green Premium 273 yards Rechargeable Hunting Light... the lowest price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Item Weight:||10.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included):||Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
Does not apply
NightWatcher CREE Torch Rechargeable LED 720 Lumen Super Bright High Powered 12W,
OUTAD 2-Person Outdoor Silicone Light Double Layer Waterproof Camping Tent XY,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Max-Torque Centrifugal Clutch for Arctic Cat Kitty Cats All Years MT1158,
- Vintage Pearl Izumi Mens Cycling Jersey size Medium Mens Retro
- Body Solid 255 lb color Rubber Grip Olympic Plate Set
- Reda REWOOLUTION Trip - Men's T-Shirt 140, Eucalyptus, Merino Wool, S
- Kerry Getz Terror of Planet X
- XPOSURE INFINITY BMX STEM BRAND NEW
- NEW Lacrosse 532064 US 10.5 Medium 17 Tallgrass GameGuard Camo Snake Boots.
- Cane Creek 2.50x450lb Valt Bike Spring
- Maxxis High Roller II 3C EXO Tire Max Highroller Ii 26x2.4 Bk Fold 60 3c exo
- EVO AIR PRESS PRO 160psi FLOOR PUMP W GAUGE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.