Olight M2T Warrior Tactical Flashlight Cree LED 1200 Lumen, Silent Dual Switc... shop makes buying and selling
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Olight M2T Warrior
New Soto (SOTO) Mini Pop-up Table Field Hopper ST-630 Japan F S J1177,
Olight S1R Baton II Compact Rechargeable EDC Torch Light Single IMR16340 Powered,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Daiwa CC80 LT BAITCASTING REEL 4BB + 1RB 6.8 1 CC80H,
- Polarized Cycling Sports Sunglasses Glasses Safety Eye Goggles
- HUNT CROP, LADIES RED STAG HOOK, HAND PLAITED
- 240x150CM Large Double Cotton Amaca Altalena Di Frangia Beach Yard Hanging
- Outdoor Power Tower with Horizontal Bars
- Craftright DUAL ACTION HIGH VOLUME HAND PUMP Separate Inflation & Deflation Port
- Leotardo Night & Day Flower (black Terciopelo+Holosilver-Lycra+Piedras)
- Disk Laufrad Rohloff Speedhub Modell 8025 8026 8027 OEM CC DB Größen 20-28
- Portable Folding Table Fish Fillet Hunting Cleaning Cutting Camping Sink Faucet
- SHIMANO Dura-Ace CS-R9100 11-Speed Cassette One color, 12-25
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.