Noxx Green Viper X Headlamp clearance
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NEW Merrell Women's Siren Edge Hiking shoes Size 8.5 89.99 Retail,
Nutcase Tracer Helmet Cascade Green Matte SM MD,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New 2018 Campagnolo Comp Ultra OT 34 50 Crankset 170 mm,
- Okuma Chameloen Spinning Combo CH-662M-30RS
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Fenetic Steppenwolf Evelo LUNA
- 686 Smarty Mens Original Cargo Snowboard Pants Gunmetal Extra Small NEW
- Moon Lence Outdoor Ultralight Portable Folding Chairs with Carry Bag Heavy Du...
- Shimano Torsa 40 NEW IN BOX. SUPER REAR.
- Adidas Men's UltraBOOST Running shoes, S82022, Grey Trace Pink, US Sizes
- WHITAKER STABLE RUG THOMAS 250G NAVY RED - 6' 6 - WHT0207
- Minion yellow horse hood with ears
- New Sidi Genius 7 Road shoes White White (Eur 42 US 8.25)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.