Nordisk Daunenschuh Mos Scarpa Casa Scarpa Capanna blue TAGLIA S 35-38 store
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
NEW Columbia Mens Bahama II Short Sleeve Fishing Shirt Gulf Stream XX Large,
Northwave Freedom Sl Snowboard Stiefel Brown 2019,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
OZARK TRAIL 12' X 10' 2-ROOM DOME TENT & OWNER'S MANUAL OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT,
- New Digital Video Camera IR LED Infrared Prove Specter Spector Haunts
- SE Bikes SE Bikes 26 Inch Fat Wheel Set - 640484
- Rare Mr.Crabtree Goes Fishing Bernard Venables.+ 50th Anniversary carp barbel et
- Horze Prinze Dressage Saddle Pad with Diamond Quilting and Contrast Piping
- Browning BTU Insulated Bib with Scent Control - Medium
- Salomon 6 Piece Snowboard 2019 155
- Lee's Clamp-On Rod Holder - gold Aluminum - greenical Mount - Fits 1.050 O.D. Pi
- - Tournament Edition Double Ladder Ball Game Official Brand Sports & Outdoors
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.