New Mens Karrimor Walking Weathertite Mount Low shoes Lace Up Boots Size 7-12 deals sale
Outdoor Camping Hiking Portable Wash Basin CHH-7701 for Toilet Flush Potty,
NEW NALINI FS WIND TI size XXL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NWT COLUMBIA Reversible Throw 50 x 60 Fleece Blanket bluee Water Repel Outdoor,
- 88065 Pro Tac HL X 1 000 Lumen Professional Tactical Flashlight W High Low Strob
- Royal King San Marcos Hard Seat Rancher Saddle
- Spank Spike Flat Platform Pedals Green Bike
- Betts Tyzac Cast Net 6Ft Clear 3 4Lb 3 8In Mesh V.B
- TacLight T1100 Extreme Performance Military Grade Water Resistant Tactical
- FiveJoy Military Shovels Folding Multitool (C1) - Compact, Ultralight, Versatile
- Daiwa 18 FREAMS LT-2500S-DH Spinning Reel from Japan
- Combo Nitecore EC23 Flashlight w NCP30 Tactical Holster
- Gore Wear C3 Gore-Tex Overshoes
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.