Never Summer West Split Mens Snowboard 2019 factory direct and quick delivery
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NOS Vintage France VAR Fork crown reversible cutter tool 26.6mm no158Aus,
New Tactacam 5.0 Remote Model TA-RE-1 ONLY FOR 5.0 MODELS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NIB SUGINO CHAIN WHEEL bb and crankset 171 vintage road bike NEW,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Inmotion WAVE Esonic Ranger Giant
- Abu Garcia Orra SX 30 Spinning Reel ORRASX30 9 Bearing (new In Box)
- LED Headlamp 5000 Lumens Max 4 Modes Waterproof Head Flashlight Light W 4RJ5000N
- Simms G3 Guide Boot Dark Elkhorn Size 10 USED A
- 10 PCs Hugi Shimano Standard Cog Spacers Cassette NEW NOS- Vintage
- XII298 Women The North Face HyVent Skiing Snowboarding Trousers S W30 L29
- Myler Bit 3 3 8 Medium Dee with Hooks with Mullen Low Port Barrel MB 06 5
- NOS Campagnolo Nuovo Record Crankset 170mm- 52 42 Rings- 1982 Vintage NIB
- SHIMANO DURA ACE ST-9001 RIGHT MAIN LEVER ASSEMBLY Y00G98010 NEW
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.