NEW 16 RD Dressage saddle (A125) Ruiz Diaz leisure
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Argentina|
Does not apply
Minn Kota i-Pilot System f Riptide SP,
New Costa del Mar Isabela Polarized Sunglasses Pomegranate Green 400G Glass,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Megabass Destroyer USA 7ft 6in Heavy Casting Rod- F7-76X Valdivia- NEW,
- Columbia Bugaboo Omni Heat Pant Collegiate Navy L R
- CAVINESS PADDLES KAYAK PADDLE 7' 2PC ALUM SHAFT YEL 5 BLADE
- KEEN Betty BOOT II WATERPROOF Fleece INSULATED Winter RAIN Snow LEATHER Women sz
- NEW Medallion All Purpose Fitted Saddle Pad - 16 - 16 1 2
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube Gazelle HNF Helliot Dahon
- 1660 Riprap Fishing Spin Spey Switch Rod Case, Olive Sports Outdoors Cases &
- Maglia a maniche lunghe ciclismo Altura 2018 Team red-black
- Sprenger HO WEYMOUTH Dressage Double Bit Aurigan Sensogan 14mm 16mm 5cm 7cm
- 25mm width 38mm clincher full carbon fiber road bike wheelset for shimano 10 11v
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.