NEW 16 RD Dressage saddle (A125) Ruiz Diaz enjoy 50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Argentina|
Does not apply
Minn Kota i-Pilot System f Riptide SP,
New Costa del Mar Isabela Polarized Sunglasses Pomegranate Green 400G Glass,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Megabass Destroyer USA 7ft 6in Heavy Casting Rod- F7-76X Valdivia- NEW,
- SeaKnight AXE 2000H 3000H 4000H 6.2 1 Spinning Fishing Reel 11 BB Full Metal Ant
- Strada 600 Front Light w DayBright
- Butora Brava - Angel bluee - 11
- Trek Elance 400 52cm 1986 double 12 spd
- Garmont Dragontail MNT GTX Gore-Tex Men's Trekking shoes, Warm Grey Ginger
- Catago Kinder Reithose , Vollbesatz, cappucino, Gr.140SL, Stretchabschluß, 4499
- CAMPAGNOLO NOS Super Nuovo Record Low Flange Hubs 32H 126mm Italian Rear NIB
- HOZAN C-427 Fork Die Set
- Ovation Aqua-X Clarino Full Seat
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.