NEW - Rio InTouch Sink Tip 15ft Type VI-WF5F S6 - FREE SHIPPING we offer various famous brand
Mindless Sunset 28 Inch Cruiser Unisex Board Long - Burgundy All Sizes,
New bluee 100-1000M 6-300LB 100% PE Dyneema Power Super Strong Braid Fishing Line,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Maxima Ultragreen Copolymer Monofilament One Shot Spool - Premium Fishing Line,
- NEW Shimano TL-S703 Oiling Kit
- Set of Commercial Hampton SPRI Solid Head Gel-Grip Urethane Dumbbells
- Respro Ultralight Mask Green XL
- Full Tilt Descendant 4 Ski Boot - Men's 28.5 42966
- Yeti Rambler 64oz Bottle YRAMB64
- Antique Old Wooden painted Fishing Lure 3 hooks red white metal tail 9
- Pearl Izumi 2017 Women's Select Escape Thermal Jersey Purple Wine Wineberry - MD
- Long Island Crate V2 35.5 Complete Longboard
- 1-2 People Picnic Set Camping Cookware Tableware Stove Portable Outdoor Cooking
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.