Minn Kota Ultrex Combo 80 60 Mega DI Sonar iPilot Link check out the cheapest
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Mark Todd Crocodile Patent Long Leather Competition Field Boots EU42 8 Short Reg,
MORRIS PE Line Barbus Avani Casting SMP Super Max Power 600 m 3 MAX 50 lb,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW GENUINE Shimano Stella SW 30000 SPARE SPOOL (WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING),
- Krooked Komplete Birdcamo Pre-Built Small Complete Green - 7.5
- 48V 750W 8fun bafang motor BBS02B crank Motor eletric bicycles trike ebike kits
- New UA Gymnastics Bodysuit Leotard Pink Ambition Adult Large AL
- CATEYE Fahrradcomputer Strada Wireless Slim CC-RD310W black
- Miche Light Primato 11-speed Campagnolo Cassette (14-25 Teeth)
- Fizik Arione R3 Versus EVO Saddle
- Replace 18x7.5 5 Split-Spoke Chrome Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- Sram Chainsets - Xg-1190 11Sp 11-28T X 11 Speed
- Water Jet Ski Men's Size X Large Jetride California Sports Water Tour Coat Red
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.