MEIHO Upper panel Off White for VS-3080 Thermal Insulation 1D-F 300-490 Japan all in high quality and low price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Magneto Dancing Bamboo & Fiberglass Longboard,
MIDDY Hi-Viz Elite Pole Roller (60cm Twin-Channel),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Arc De Triomphe Imperial Figure 8 Cavesson - Oversize BROWN,
- Adidas Mens Response Stability Running shoes V20250 T72
- Waldhausen Trailer Horsebox Full Predection Long Travel Boots-Set Of 4 FREE P&P
- Men's Vintage Justin PYTHON WESTERN BOOTS, Style 8622, Size 8 1 2 D, GENTLY WORN
- NEW SEA TO SUMMIT HANGING TOILETRY BAG SMALL WATER-RESISTANT LIGHT CAMPING blueE
- Serie sterzo semi-integrata 1-1 8 - 1,5 no57 e-1 orbit 1.5e zs 15mm FSA ricambi
- Renthal FatBar Carbon Handlebar 10mm Rise 800mm Width 35mm Clamp
- FSS POSH German BRASS gold Comfort Padded Poll CRANK BRIDLE Dressage Reins NEW
- Yaxell Ran 7 in Slicing Knives
- Animal Phoenix 5 4 3mm 2019 Chest Zip Mens Surf Gear Wetsuit - Dark Navy
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.