Marque Todd 148913 Halsteil Pour Housse De Pluie, Marine Légère - Mark Cover free shipping on all orders
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
New Costa Del Mar Corbina Global Polarized Sunglasses 400G Glass Tortoise bluee,
MEGABASS DESTROYER CARBON HEAD MODEL F3-610X Freshwater Casting Rod Japan,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Navico 000-12395-001 StructureScan 3D SideScan Imaging f HDS Gen3, NSS evo2,
- Rio Beach Portable Compact Fold Breeze Sling Chair
- Kelty All Inn 2P Tent - Vapor Mandarin Red Tapestry Outdoor Accessorie NEW
- Zipp Bearing Kit 6903 61903 Pair Zipp 77 177 Disc F R, Zipp 177 Rim Rear
- NEW Panaracer Pandura 27.5x2.4 tubeless Mountain tire
- Carbon 29er mtb fork mountain bike tapered disc forks 1-1 8 to 1-1 2 3K
- MAXXIS TB72642100 26X2.25 CROSSMARK II F60 EXO TR
- Fake Weights Dumbbell Prop Weights
- RARE South Bend TCW 345W High Modulus Graphite Spinning Fishing Rod 6'6 NICE
- South Carolina Flag Tournament Cornhole Set, gold & Yellow Bags
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.