Mustang Fort Worth 27 Strand Cutter Cinch 32in high discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Megaware KeelGuard Boat Keel Predector. Delivery is Free,
NEW - Echo Boost Fly Rod 690-4 - FREE SHIPPING IN US,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Mark Todd Summer Comprehensive Unisex Horse Rug Sheet - White Navy All Sizes,
- Drake Fifty Snowboard Bindings, L Army Green 2019
- 3x Camp Nuptse 70cm Ice Axe JOB LOT - UIAA Approved Climbing Walking Expedition
- MERCURY TWISTER SNOWMOBILES WACONIA RIDE IN 2018 LIMITED COLLECTOR PLAQUE
- Shimano Rod Light Game Bb Type 82 M200 Japan
- A VERY GOOD VINTAGE 3 5 8 BFR RIMFLY 95 TROUT FLY REEL
- Vorzüglich Fair Play Nicole Marineblue Technisch Show Wettbewerb
- Medium Oil Brushed basket tooled w studs Prem Quality Headstall Breastplate
- NEW FULL HD 1080p 5MP WIDE ANGLED SPY VIDEO CAMERA GLASSES COLOURED LENS EYEWEAR
- SE RACING BIKES J36U 36H---27.5 blueeE BICYCLE RIM
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.