Major Craft FIRSTCAST Seabass and Casting FCS-962M Spinning Rod from Japan top brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fish Species:||All Saltwater||MPN:|
Does not apply
FIRSTCAST Seabass and Casting FCS-962M
|Blank Material:||Carbon Fiber||Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing|
|Number of Pieces:||2||UPC:|
Does not apply
Navitas All Season Fishing Suit, Fully Insulated Breathable & Water Resistant,
MarineNow Coated Pancake Downrigger Canon Ball Weight with Fin 10 lb New,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Monty Roberts Dually Halter, Red - pony,
- NOS Vintage SKYWAY Spinmaster II Freestyle redor old school BMX
- Shimano Mountain Bike Pedals PD-M985 Pedal Axle Assembly
- SALOMON XT HORNET GTX -7½
- Goggles Magnet Dual Layers Lens Anti-fog UV Predection Anti-slip Strap bluee Lens
- Deep Drop Rigging Kit - Glow Beads, Snap Swivels,Glow Sleeves, Loop Predectors,
- Balilla Toe Clips Size Medium Vintage 50-60's NOS x LAST 4 PAIR LOT
- Portable Waterproof SUV Tent Camping Hiking Picnic Easy Set Up GDNG
- Icebreaker Women's Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe Base Layers, Eggplant Sulfur Stripe,
- Wheels Manufacturing Derailleur Hanger - 02
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.