Major Craft Egging Rod Spinning Sol-Para SPS-832E 8.3 ft. Fishing Rod high quality genuine
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NAVIGATION TELESCOPIC STERN LIGHTS LED Aluminum Pole Lighting Coast Safety Light,
Marine Metal Power Bubbles Aerator 12V Md B-15,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
MONTURA greenigo Light Pro Pant Men, Climbing Pants for Men, bluee,
- Milwaukee 300-Lumen LED Headlamp Compact Lightweight Washable Micro-Fiber Strap
- Shimano SOARE XTUNE ajing S604L-S Light 6'4 fishing spinning rod pole
- Adidas Men Originals Yung-96 Off shoes Running White Casual Sneakers shoes F97177
- Wader Scierra X-16000 3 couche Pantalon respirant imperméable
- Men's Navy bluee Size Large Regular Columbia Ski Pants Omni Heat Warm and Soft
- NEW RECHARGEABLE 37 LED LANTERN SPOTLIGHT TORCH FLASHLIGHT EMERGENCY WORK LIGHT
- Serfas RX-922L RX Women's Comfort Bike Saddle Silk-Tech Lycra Twin Bar Steel
- Remolque bici transpiración niños solo modelo 16 red 3091951000 Burley
- Frogg Toggs Rana II PVC Chest Wader Cleated Sz 13
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.