NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 5000 Freams (2018) LT 5000 D - CXH up to 60% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Mountain Horse Predective Jodhpur Boots Brown With Steel Toe Cap,
Major Craft TRAPARA 2 piece rod TPS-632SUL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Millennium Marine R-200 R200 Spyderlok 1-Rod (Single) Fishing Rod Holder,
- Ovation ATS Round Raised Fancy Stitched Bridle
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Archos Granville RED M2S Emojo
- Abu Garcia New Fantasista YABAI FNS-62SULS FINESSE PERFORMER rod from Japan
- LED Flashlight XHP50 XHP70 Highlight Lumens lanterna aluminum Long Shot
- SIZE 7 KORKERS OMNITRAX V3.0 VERSION 3 ALUMATRAX SPARE REPLACEMENT SOLES
- [Asics] T6A0N-9093 Gel Kayano 23 LE Men Running shoes Sneakers Grey Lime
- Yocaher Old School Blank Longboard Complete - Natural
- Myler Equestrian Horse Bit Eggbutt w out Hooks SS Mullen Barrel MB32 Level 2 6
- North Face 2 pairs canvas climbing pants men's medium (Patagonia, Gramicci)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.