New 1200D Heavy Winter Horse Turnout Blanket Red and Grey 76 gorgeous
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
Does not apply
Minn Kota 1810431 Talon 8' Shallow Water Anchor with blueetooth-bluee,
New CastAway Fishing Rod Marine Grade Stainless Steel Saltwater Medium SKVSWS70M,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
McKinley Womens Nell III Salopettes,
- BLIZZARD BRAHMA SKIS 180 CM W BINDINGS 2017-2018.Used.
- Tan all leather cycling shoes retro classic L'Eroica
- Flow Snowboard Boots Womens Lunar Hybrid Coiler 2016 Gunmetal
- Daiwa BG5000 BG Saltwater Spinning Reel
- Cooper Discoverer SRX All Season Tire - 245 70R16 107T
- Group 1 80’s Haro seat Oldschool BMX race Rs1 Rs2 Rs3 bmx seat
- Nylon Rope 7 16 Solid Braided 100 Ft
- DT Swiss 1.8 x 12mm bluee Alloy Nipples, Box of 100
- 4oz Egg Sinkers. 50 Sinkers. Free Shipping
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.