Marmot Women's Marmot Featherless Hoody save up to 80%
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
New Daiwa BG (SW lure only) 4500H Spinning Reel Japan F S 161,
Megabass Lure MARINE GANG Matt Conosillo F S from JAPAN,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Neue Schule Tranz Angled Large Beval 5.75 70mm x 14mm,
- Ader Power Weight Lifting Belt- 4 blueeeeeeeee (XX-Large)
- VINTAGE Wooden 71 Skis Signed SPORTSCLUB with blueE RED WHITE Finish
- Measure Net - Medium Rubber
- New Lazer J1 Kids Cycling Helmet - One Size - Flash Yellow
- Sella x-lr air cross superflow s 131x266mm 307256390 SELLE ITALIA corsa mtb
- Reebok Crossfit Nano Flexweave Mens Training shoes Gym Trainers
- FOX CHUNk CAMO MID BOOTS
- Wooden Cornhole Game Set Junior Size (1x2 feet) Bean Bags Included Portable Toss
- All mtn riser-bar hb-m20 780mm diametro 35 90mm 20mm black opaco 9 2501500320 XLC
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.