NEW Clam Outdoor Winter Ice Fishing 8820 Travel Cover offering 100%
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
MORRIS PE LINE VARIVAS AREA Master Limited SUPER PREMIUM 75m MAX5.5lb,
LUXUS Glitzer Strass Stretch Reithose Polo super edel 40 42 Animo Sterne Soft 36,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Metalab Stainless Steel Wonder Gag Bit Twisted Wire,
- TANK TOP INTIMATE SANTINI CAR 5.0 WHITE SIZE XS-S
- FLSK Isolierflasche Trinkflasche Thermoflasche Flasche Edelstahl
- Daiwa CAST'IZM 23-385W 12'6 casting spinning rod pole from Japan
- Coral Reef Beach Theme Cornhole Board Prints Wraps Corn Hole
- GSI Outdoors Lightweight Cook Set
- OBERMEYER SPORT WOMENS KASSI DOWN VEST, MULLBERRY PURPLE, BRAND NWT, SALE PRICE
- DT Swiss 350 Straight-Pull Rear Hub 28h, 130mm QR, 11-speed
- 5 3 4 sprenger ho weymouth bit
- Miami Dolphins cornhole board or vehicle decal(s)MD8
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.