Mitchell Mag Pro RZT 222 10-40g 2,20m Rute Jigrute Zander Spinn-rute Spinnangel fashionable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
MARLIN 39 Fish Shape,
MULINELLO TUBERTINI ryobi ICON 4000,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Major Craft Egging Rod Spinning Sol-Para SPS-832E 8.3 ft. Fishing Rod,
- Dakine Line Up 18W Pace Kids MTB Shorts
- 2019 Orvis Clearwater 763-4 Fly Rod 7'6 3wt
- MASSI Wegfietsstuur X-COMPACT MHB-810 460mm
- STUBBEN SPERONI IN ACCIAIO 1167 15 MM - 25 MM UNISEX
- 51 FEMALE RUNNERS 5 gold TONE TROPHY TOPPERS NEW
- Vintage Hardy Marquis Salmon Number 2 Fly Reel with Case & Floating Fly Line
- Mark Todd Ladies Reinga Navy Stretch Waterproof Riding Equine Trousers XS - XL
- New 2018 Nitro SMP Snowboard 155 cm
- SCHWALBE BICYCLE Tire - 11600998 - G-ONE SPEED 27.5X2.0 SS TL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.