Maver Platinum 4 Tube Match Holdall Fishing Poles Rods big sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
New English Jumping Close Contact Leather Saddle Size 17 ,
Mens Womens Highlander Gresley Wellington Fishing Hunting,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW 2017 G. Loomis IMX-PRO 783C CBR Casting Rod - Crankbait,
- AA Shield Bulletproof Panel Body Armor Soft Plate Lvl IIIA 3A 10x12x6 Kit
- RVCA Junior's Balance Crew T-Shirt - Choose SZ color
- Specialized Handlebar V 44Cm C-C Drop 26.0 Vintage Road Bike
- Big Jon Single Planer Pulley
- Tactical Pants GC Mod 2 EMR Digital Flora, Giena Tactics
- Fjäll Räven Abisko Cool Shirt SS, Red, Size L, 81795
- Daiwa Air Edge 2 piece model 642ULS-ST-E spinning rod from Japan
- Condor Golok Machete brown 53cm Buschmesser Outdoormesser Messer
- GRAISSEUR batterie 48v 14.5 Ah
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.