MASK MASK MILITARY SMOKE LENSES LENS ETHEN MILLEOPARD01F official authorization
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 6000 Cardia (2018) LT 6000 D,
Mens Ariat distressed leather Western Cowboy boot Tan Q200573 Size 10EE EUC,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW - Scientific Angler Sonar Titan Clear Tip Fly Line -WF10F I - FREE SHIPPING,
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Veco Craft Ego Movement Teutoburg
- 14+1BB Sea Fishing Spinning Reel Metal Spool Surf Long Casting Trolling Reel
- LUMINTOP ODL20C 2000lm Super Bright Waterproof 860m Dis Rechargeable Flashlight
- Solpara Series Spinning Rod SPS 862 EL (2188) Major Craft
- 24V36V 350W ELECTRIC MOTOR KIT ELECTRIC SCOOTER CONVERSION KIT DIY E-BIKE HOMEMA
- Lew's TS1SHMB Tournament MB Speed Spool LFS Reel, Right Hand 7.5 1 Retrieve
- NEW Courbette Full-Size Leather Standing Martingale
- Ontario Knife Company OKC 22 Heavy Duty - D Handle (OKC 22 Heavy Duty -
- SHIMANO Ultegra 6810 Rear Direct Mount Road TT Tri Bike Brake Caliper
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.