Major Craft Speedstyle SSC 662 M just for you
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant:||Non applicable||EAN:|
NEW - Rio Lightline Fly Line WF-WF6F - FREE SHIPPING ,
Marke Todd Hose Reinga Wasserdicht Unisex Marine - Xlarge,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Muddy Safeguard Harness, includes Lineman's Belt, Tree Strap, MSH405-L,
- New Cook Leather English Snaffle Bridle with Diamond Chain Brown
- OSPREY ROOK 65 ZAINO TREKKING 50701 342
- Shimano XT RD-M772 Shadow Rear Derailleur - 9 Speed - SGS Long Cage - Brand New
- Power Cage Deluxe Steel Training Fitness Workout Gym Exercise Strengthen Core
- Harry Hall Langley Softshell Womens Pants Riding Breeches - Navy All Sizes
- Vintage Coleman 275 Double Mantle Brown Lantern w Clamshell Case & Ignitor 1976
- Bike USB Battery Lighting Set Axa Greenline 15 Lux Led Incl. Stvzo
- Rapha Deep Winter Overshoes, Men's large
- KAMIKAZE Combo Regular Net+Handle 900mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.