MA-20DLXT Magda Pro XT Line counter hot sports
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Source: Marine Metal Cool Bubbles 5Gal Cb-35,
Nash Indulgence Invernali Copertura Ss4 Pesca Carpa T9426,
Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker x 32 Oz - Intense Enriched Moisturiseroriginal Hand Nail,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Momoi Hi-Catch Nylon Monofilament Line- 80 Lb., Smoke bluee, 750 Yards,
- Folding Camping Stool - Set of 5 [ID 3693037]
- Daiwa BG Saltwater Pre-Mounted Combo 5000 Reel
- Cornhole Decals Wraps Camo Graphics Forest Camouflage Chestnut Brown Stripes
- Gt pro freestyle tour old bmx super racelace mohawk hutch magnesium axles 26tpi
- NWT Simco Red Vintage Horse Bridle
- Ethirteen Lg1 Race Carbon 27.5 inch(650B) 7Spd R Whl Dm Cass - WH3LRA-103
- 5 Sets DAISY CHAIN BAIT RIG BULB SQUID & BIRD TUNA MARLIN TROLLING LURES-RANDOM
- Michelin 9503 Michelin Double Foot Pump 7 Bar
- Shimano Spin Power 365 Accessories Fishing Rod 70 G
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.