Mountain Hardwear Ratio Sleeping Bag Shark Left Hand outlet factory shop
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Mayatex New Phoenix Saddle Blanket Coffee Umber Red Earth Cream,
Nash Zt Mac Giacca Impermeabile Pesca Carpa Abbigliamento,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
MARCUM TECHNOLOGIES LX-6S MARCUM DIGITAL SONAR SYSTEM 6 LCD DUAL BEAM,
- Bennett Trim Tabs NMEA 2000 Trim Tab Indicator Kit - NMEA1
- SUPERBOWL CHAMPS EAGLES CORNHOLE BEAN BAGS 8 ACA Reg made w NFL TEAM Fabric
- FENIX PD25 Cree XP-L (V5) LED 5 Mode 550 Lumens Tactical Compact Flashlight
- Daiwa 14 Millionaire 100 Right Hand Baitcasting Reel 951623
- Coleman PMW9018 12V Turbo Cooler- NEW
- Giro Proof MTB shoes Cover Size Medium 39-42 New with Tags
- Nike Janoski Digital Floral Camo
- Dare 2b Womens Ladies Incisive Lightweight Reflective Running T Shirt
- 2P Stainless Steel Rail Mounted Clamp on Rod Holder Double Wire Fishing for 32mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.