Miss D-STROYER 7 6Pk Bruiser Flash online fashion shopping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Mark Todd Toddy Zip Jodhpur Boot Brown,
Mous One Ski Suit Women pink Red Snowsuit Winter Outdoor Waterproof Insulated,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Major Craft BENKEI BIS-S632UL SFS bass fishing Spinning rod new From Japan f s,
- 2 3-day Steamboat Springs Resort passes
- Maglia Zerorh Energy - Bianco black -  (XXL)...
- SPYDER EXIT INSULATOR PRIMALOFT SNOWBOARD SKI VEST NWT 99
- 2XU Mens Wind Defence Compression Tight Tights Small Tall RRP New
- NEW Sector 9 Lookout 41” Longboard
- Madness Balam 300 MADNESS JAPAN BALAM 300 Has unopened goods
- Outdoor Tactical Survival Kit - 23 Tools - Knife, Flashlight, Paracord Bracelet,
- shoes running Asics Cumulus 20 blueee rse g blueee 11115 - New
- Profile Design F-35 TT Armrest Kit
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.