Zebco 33Micro Spincast Reel with 4-Pound Line & 4'6 2-Piece Ultralight Rod cheaper prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
With Daiwa (Daiwa) Both Axes Lil Counter Raitogemu Icv 150H S,
PRO MARINE Anywhere Lure Rod 80 Spinning All round Saltwater Lure Rod,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Weaver Leather Youth Oiled Harness Leather Spur Straps with Spots,
- Bolle King Sunglasses - 12037 - Camouflage Camouflage
- Texar Shoulder Bag Military Style Outdoor OSB 22L MOLLE G-Snake
- Force Ten Xpd 3 Footprint
- C-2WHS SMALL WHITE CLASSIC EQUINE PRO TECH NO TURN HORSE BELL BOOT
- Craghoppers D Of E Mens Traverse Sun Predective Walking Trousers (CG474)
- Hallomotor Ebike 36V 48V 1000W 20 -29 E Bike Brushless Rear Motorized Wheel
- Okuma Celilo Casting Rod (Celilo Cast Rod 7' L 2pc)
- Easton EC90 Carbon Bike Bicycle Seatpost Zero Offset SB0 30.9 x 400mm UD Matte
- 5PCS Fishing Deep sea Slow Jig Jigging Jigbait Spoon Lure baits 250g 300g
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.