Whitaker Holywell V2 Striped Fleece Rug Aqua grey bluee - 6' 9 reasonable price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
VINTAGE SOUTH BEND 550 BAIT CAST REEL ON JOHNSON ACCUROD VERY CLEAN,
YGK G-soul SUPER JIGMAN X8 300m Super quality 8 braided PE line,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
100 PCS. LOOPED STAINLESS STEEL LURE SHAFT WIRE FORM .041 X 12 MAKE SPINNERS ,
- Baleno Fishing Waterproof Rain Suit One Piece Rainproof Mens Size Medium
- Sub Zero Ultra Lightweight Titanium V Shaped Large Camping Tent Pegs 9.5g x 10
- Explorer Scout 4649 Sleeping Bag 180 X 75 cm Grey bluee
- CWC MFP Halter Rope - 27 64 x 300 ft., bluee & White
- Coleman 2-mantle Lantern, Model 5114Green, with hard case
- Laguiole en Aubrac Dinner Fork, olive wood handle, F2C99OLI
- New Tipperary Sportage Riding Helmet Pink - Small
- Cycling Helmet Funkier Tejat Road Elite White Red Medium 55-58cm
- 2018 PRO-TEC VOLCOM FULL CUT SNOW HELMET MEDIUM 56-58CM
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.