YAMAHA helmet cover orange 90793-63175 JAPAN 100% price guarantee
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Western Felt Saddle Pad - Contour Fit - Brown -Camo Timber Print - 31 x 32 ,
NEW Daiwa Tatula XT 7FT M Spinning Fishing Rod TXT701MFS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
VTG Kaelin Ski Snow Suit Yellow 90’s Sz 8,
- Okuma spinning reel SONIC SPIN 4000 72104 933
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Hill Topper Victoria U.Move Gedesheng
- 9 bluee DragonHide Bahama ReelHooked Bullet Hawaii Big Game Trolling Lure
- MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter - New
- Shires Blenheim Soft Padded Unisex Saddlery Girths - Havana All Sizes
- Adidas Stella McCartney Top Gr. L NEU purple
- Womens Dare2b Stand For II Waterproof Breathable Salopettes Ski Pants Pink
- Molleton Signature Hyrider - blue Marine red - Grand
- NEW Zipp Vuka Bull Base Aero Bar TT Triathlon Aerobar 42cm (WORLDWIDE SHIPPING)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.