Women's KILLTEC Erielle Insulated Ski Pants WHITE Detachable Bib w Suspenders simple and generous design
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
WADERS MITCHELL NEOPRENE MISURA 38 39,
Zebco Quantum LTL20II BX2 Lethal 2-Speed LD Trolling 35lb Fishing Reel,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Vintage Salomon SX 61 SIZE 8.5 330 CLAM SHELL STEP IN STYLE-FREE SHIPPING ,
- Womens Roxy Tonic Snow Pants - red - brand new with tags RRP
- MOULINET DE SHIMANO SEDONA 4000FI TRAÎNÉE 11KG FAÇON DE BOLOGNE TRUITE
- NiteCore TM26 4000 Lumen Brightest Cordless Rechargable Marine Searchlight NEW
- Shimano Deore XT CS-M771-10 11-34T 10 speed Cassette, New In Box
- Rueda delantera r 26x1-1 2 acero cromado R26RA112 RIDEWILL BIKE Bicicleta
- Giro Era Ski Helmet - Women S
- Daiwa Tournament x 2000 ia spinning reel max BB
- Attacco manubrio funnduro 35mm 0 45mm alluminio black 305390560 Funn Bici Scatto
- Platypus Platy Water Tank Flexible Water Carrier, 4L Clear
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.