Weaver Ladies Native Spirit Spur Straps sale online discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Women’s Lange Ski Boots 282mm Size 5,
VINTAGE HEDDON FISHING REEL W BOX HEDDON HERITAGE MODEL 30 - REEL WORKS GOOD,
Wychwood Rig Box Carp Fishing Leeda X1209,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
1 Full Whiting Farms Hebert Miner Rooster Saddle for Fly Tying (Brown),
- ASICS GEL NIMBUS 19 GS shoes RUNNING JUNIOR C706N 4907
- Pelican 3325 LED Flashlight - Yellow
- Loktite Crab Pot Line for Tredlines 1200 Foot Spool NEW
- 2 PAIRS- NEW YUKON CHARLIES MP 821 8x21 SNOWSHOES - Best Bindings -FREE GAITERS
- Old Brochure with Elfa Bicycle
- CONTROLTECH Alloy Flat Handlebar ,31.8x600mm , 161g, White
- New 26 x 80mm Fat Rim 36 holes BikeBeach cruiser fit 26x3.0 4.0 tire Polish
- Da Bomb UFO F15 + QR Front Hub Downhill Hub MTB Cross Country 32H
- Pflueger Supreme Size 40 Spinning Fishing Reel SUPSP40X
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.