WEAVER EVA Sport Foam Saddle Pad fast delivery
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Vintage HERTER'S HERTERS No. 20 Fly Rod Tying Bench Clamp Vise Waseca Minn USA,
Wychwood Solace 8 ACS Spare Spool,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
1 OZ SHAD HEAD JIGS WITH 635 HEAVY WIRE HOOK, SUPER SHARP FROM LOUIE'S LURES,
- Patagonia Capilene 4 Polartec Expedition Weight Men's Navy bluee Base Layer Zip S
- Lemieux Prosport Support Boot Unisex Horse Exercise Wrap - Plum All Sizes
- 12 x 14 x 2.6 Bgoldn Carbide - cBN hardened Carbon Fiber Armor MULTI-HIT III+
- NOS Avid Speed Dial 2.0L Brake Lever Set
- CMP Laufhose Caprihose Funktionshose green Stretch Dryfunction dünn
- MRP Ribbon Wiper Seal Kit - 35mm
- FUJI Victory Jiu-Jitsu Gi White Light Durable Premium Cotton IBJJF Approved
- ROMFH Lindsay Show Shirt Long Sleeve White Wine Cork Washable SMALL NEW W Tag
- shoes bici corsa Shimano SH-WR81 40 Spd-SL woman Road bike shoes fahrradschuhe
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.