Weatherbeeta Prime Dressage Saddle Pad (WB276) unique design
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Wither Relief Fleece Half Pad,
VINTAGE FISHING LURES AND SPOONS HEIRLOOM COLLECTION LOOK INSIDE,
Wychwood AVX-S Wireless Bite Alarm Full Range Of Colours Specimen Carp Fishing,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Mini Bike & GoKart 5 8 Clutch & Minibike Chain,
- SALE Push Pole Telescopic 9-17 Fishing Camping XMAS GIFT With Telescopic Design
- SR Sakae Apex Road Bike Crankset 52 47 34t 170mm 86bcd Japan
- blueE RIBBON SHOW HEADSTALL - STERLING OVERLAY Light oil Rawhide accents
- Team Rider Issue Lotto Jumbo Shimano S-Phyre Nalini Thermal Winter Bibshort
- FMA Maritime Predective Helmet ABS For Airsoft Paintball Tactical TB814 BK DE FG
- Daiwa CR25-3BI G662M Crossfire CR FW Spinning Combo 6' 2Pc PMC
- Cornhole Board Wraps American Flag Hunt Fish Scope Camo Big Mouth Bass 0502
- GUANTI ALE' REFLEX AIR black Size L
- Offset for office ZPI reel Daiwa handle OS92D-GM Gun Metal.Japan import
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.