WAYNE GRETZKY EDMONTON OILERS HOME AUTHENTIC PRO ADIDAS NHL JERSEY supply quality product
VINTAGE BROADALBIN redARY CLUB FLEECE HORSE BLANKET COOLER,
WRANGLER JEANS WRANGLER MODÈLE “TINA” DARK,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
[Sale] YGK P.E Line Castman WX8 Second Version 200m P.E 8 , 113 lb - 0311,
- Cavallo DTRS-1 - Horse & Rider Trek Regular Sole Hoof Boot, Size 1
- Campagnolo Super Record EPS Rear Derailleur Short Cage 11 Speed
- Hunting Trail Digital HD Camera Night Vision 12MP Long-range Infrared Security B
- Ovation ATS Round Raised Fancy Stitched Bridle
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Bmebikes Freego Viron Prodecotech
- Abu Garcia Orra S 20 ORRA2S20 spinning reel NIP
- LED Headlight Torch Flashlight Rechargeable 4 Light Modes
- Skee-tex termico impermeabile da pesca CACCIA da passeggio CAMPO Stivali -
- [New Balance] U320AE Women Men shoes Sneakers Burgundy
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.