Vita Min E & Selenium Nutritional Crumbles For Horses, 2.5-Lbs. - Quantity 4 no hesitation!buy now!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
⭐️ HKM Little Sister Santa Fe Dungarees Riding Breeches Alos Full Seat (9754) ⭐️,
Williamson Lures & Jigs Lot of 8,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
(Brown and Green, 0x, 9-feet) - Maxima Fishing Line 2.7m Knotless Tapered,
- AJJ Cornhole Retro Stained Satchel Cornhole Set
- Salomon Scream 8W Womens Downhill Carving Skis 165 cm S810 Ti Bindings
- SRAM chainring x-sync 2 direct mount 34t gold x01 xx1 eagle 12v M11.6218.030.120
- Bolle Explorer Shinny Blk Verm Gun
- Texas Flag Cornhole Set with Bags
- Forge de Laguiole Routard Messer Taschenmesser 11 cm Amourette im Lederetui
- C-33-0 Leather Floral and Oak Leaf Tooled Saddle Bag
- Craghoppers NL Trouser, Pebble, 36 Waist, CMJ479R-62A036
- Handheld Flashlights Pelican Big Ed 3700 (Yellow)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.