MarCum Ice Fishing Fish Finder Digital Lithium Combo System 6 Inch LCD Dual Beam fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown||MPN:|
YETI Hopper 2 40 Portable Cooler Field Tan Blaze orange,
100 Eagle Claw 6 0 2x Seaguard O'Shaugnessy Hooks (FLE9021-6 0) EB180505,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Women's Nils Retro-Vintage Size 12 Ski Suit with vest & pouch,
- Milwaukee Hard Hat Headlamp 475-Lumen LED Rechargeable Water and Dust Resistant
- Shimano Solstace 2000 Areo Spinning Reel – (SO-2000) – Lightly Used- EXCELLENT
- Adidas Mens CrazyTrain Pro 3.0 Training shoes Green
- Wakeman 80-FSH5024 Landing Fish Net- Fly Fishing Equipment Tool for Catch & R...
- Mens Swany X-Change Mitt 18
- NEW SEA TO SUMMIT EXPANDER LINER LONG STRETCH CAMPING TRAVEL TENT EUCALYPTUS
- Service kit basic für monarch rt3 rt rl r dal 2014 al 2016 X.11.4118.038.0
- Renthal Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 bars, (35.0) 1.6 - UD
- FUEL TANK 6 GAL PORTABLE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.