Zebco Quantum Graphex Spinning Rod 6'6 , 2 Piece, Medium Light beautiful
Women Bergans Of Norway Salopettes 9121 Snowboarding Skiing L W36 L33 XIJ354,
NEW ICE ARMOR Leather Chopper Mitt M 10950,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Wesbar 3 x 8 Waterproof LED Over 80 Trailer Light Kit,
- Instant Tent 6 Person Bushnell 11' x 9' Outdoor Family Cabin Tents for Camping
- Passier - Trense MARCUS EHNING
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Lehmkuhl Parilla Pinnacle Sprint
- ACCURATE BOSS EXTREME BX500 NIB
- Lightning Cornhole Electronic Scoring Beer Glass Cornhole Board orange
- Smith Optics Allure Adult Ski Snowmobile Helmet - Matte Midnight Large
- 14 LED Motorcycle Cycling Bicycle Wheel Signal Tire Spoke Light Water Resistant
- Zilco Deluxe Endurance Reins With Stainless Steel
- NEW - Orvis Recon Fly Rod Outfit 7119-4 - FREE SHIPPING
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.