VTG HCC HENRI CHARLES COLSENET Snowsuit Size 40 M Women's Swiss Ski Snowboard on sale 70% off
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
1 2 3 4 Waterproof Hexagonal Tent Shelter Outdoor Large UV for Camping Hiking BE,
Wise 8WD707P-1-660 Deluxe Lounge Seat Grey Navy,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
(X2) PAIR Dukdalf Dynamic Folding Caravan Chair - Grey Stripe - 2018 Model -,
- Showman Leather Bridle & Breast Collar Set w Pastel Navajo Print & Fringe NEW
- [Asics] T880N-0196 Gel Kenun Lyte Women Running Sports shoes White
- Woof Wear Medical Hoof Boot-bluee-2
- Mountain Horse Rimfrost Rider II IMPERMEABILE CORSA Yard Isolato Stivali
- Nocry 18w Waterproof Rechargeable Flashlight Filter Wall Lumen LED Detachable
- Shimano Deore XT M771 Cassette 10 Speed 11-32T Bike
- Running shoe Asics Gel GT 1000 7 Women's - 1012A030-401 NEW COLLECTION PE 19
- Giro Skihelm Snowboardhelm Nine.10 Jr silver Halbschale InForm™ System
- Daiwa Ultra Heavy jigging casting spinning rod SHORE SPARTAN COASTAL 103HH 10'3
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.