Weaver Leather Bridle Leather Split Rein With Etched Spots, 5 8-Inch X 7-Feet sell like hot cakes
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Vintage Hobie Surfboard - 9'6 - With Gloss Coat Preservation,
Wychwood Rubber Boots Size 9,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
1 NEW G.Loomis 7'1 NRX Jig & Worm Casting NRX 853C JWR AUTHOR. Loomis FREE SHIP,
- Salmologic Serenity 13'6'' 35 gram - 540 grains
- SR Suntour XCT HLO Suspension Fork 27.5 1-1 8 Threadless Steerer 100mm
- B'n'M Pole B&M Poles B&M Slabmaster Crappie Saver 16in Abs Plastic Md SCS
- TELEKOM 1992 Kurzarmtrikot (langer Reißverschluss) - Biemme-Retro-Kollektion
- Foldable Squeeze Travel Water Bottle- Purifies Water by Eliminating 99.9% of Wat
- Daiwa Daiwa Samurai Braid Filler Spool 300Y Green 80 lb. Test DSB-B80LB300YG
- Cornhole Bean Bag Game LED Lighting Kit (Lights Only, No Boards)
- Guardian Cord Paracord Keychain (Camo) - Case of 36 - Green
- Okuma Cold Water Troll Rod 8'6 Medium 2 Piece
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.