Volcom Junior's Boraborado Short Sleeve Relaxed Fi - Choose SZ color we offer various famous brand
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|Style:||Does not apply||Model:|
04-395 Troxel Fallon Taylor Sunset Serape Riding Helmet NEW,
WINDLINE, BOAT LADDER 3 STEP TELESCOPE USA MADE TDL-3XP,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
(Case of 4) Cowboy Magic pinkwater Shampoo, No. 2128 (NEW),
- Kingsfield Women's riding leggings Karina Navy Royal bluee super comfortable stre
- 36V 10Ah 468Wh QingTian Lithium Battery + Charger Kit E-Bike Electric Bicycle BE
- NEW Shimano XTR Cartridge Brake shoes PN 8AA 9802 Lot of (7)
- Cargo Box Ceiling Storage Hoist Rooftop Carriers Hi-Lift Garage Pulley Hanger
- Men's Holloween Costume Shaolin Monk Robe Kung fu Suit Martial arts Uniforms
- Finis Zoomers gold Short Blade Training Fins
- Reel Case Shimano Daiwa Stella Soltiga Osia
- Sport-Brella Vented SPF 50+ Sun and Rain Canopy Umbrella for Beach Sports...
- VP Components 69 DH Race Freeride Trail Pedals Red
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.