[Maria] Loaded F180 Pencil Floating Lure B01H - 3403 factory direct
New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing||UPC:|
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||N/A||Weight:||75 grams|
Zimecterin Horse Wormer Ivermectin Paste Removes Parasites Bots 50 Tubes Equine,
Vintage Wooden Skis 58 Long Has 2 Tone bluee Finish + Bamboo Poles,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Yomoshi AX500-7000Series Spinning Carbon Fiber Drag Ultralight Freshwater,
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Eden Bikes Wheeler Vita Lbike
- 100M-1500M 8 Strand Multicolor 100% PE Dyneema Trecciati Pesca lenza
- LL Bean MicroLight Single Dome Tent
- Smith Optics Holt Helmet Large 59-63cm Matte Monarch
- 2 dumbbells vintage 1 kilo dumbbell barbell
- Zebco Optix 80Sz Spin Reel
- NEW 18' SHIMANO STELLA FJ C3000XG SPINNING REEL U.S MODEL FAST DELIVERY
- OLD SCHOOL BMX ZERONINE 09 FACTORY PLATE NUMBER PLATE VINTAGE RARE HTF TERRIER
- Shimano Santé crankset (Santé quality between Dura Ace Ultegra) white Biopace
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.