653.525260700 FREEWHEEL 10 VEL. RACE 11 25 deals sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
18 Turbine Rtc Alufelgen für 5x112 Audi A3 S3 A4 S4 B5 B6 B7 B8 B9 A6,
50mm Clincher Road Wheels Carbon Wheelset Bicycle 700C 3K Matte White and Red,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Adidas Workout Mens Joggers - Grey,
- Stealth Cam G42NG Game Camera
- Esbit Isolierflasche VF1000 DW - 1 L, edelstahl
- Crostage Series Baitcast Rod CRXJ B642 M LJ (3577) Major Craft
- Coast HP3R Rechargeable Focusing 245 Lumen Penlight
- KOR Water Fall I Reusable countertop Water Filtration System I Includes 2 carafe
- NEW Shimano Spinning Reel 17 Vanquish FW 1000SHG
- Croquet Set for Adults & Kids - Choose Between Deluxe and Standard
- 2017 Blizzard Quattro W 8.0 Ca Women's Skis w TCX 12 Bindings 162 or 168 8A
- Majestic MPPT Solar Wind Charge Controller - 20 Amp - SCCMPPT20
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.