13 Vintage Fishing Reels Pflueger Nobby Yankee Mitchell Corsair Diawa Martin discount promotions
Abus Rahmenschloss Pro Shield 5850 Ringschloss black,
11-50T 11 Speed MTB Bike Cassette Mountain Bicycle Freewheel Wide Ratio 1 pcs,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
4 Vintage Fishing Lures Up For Bid-Antique Fishing Lures-Nice Condition (Lot ),
- 50mm 25mm U Shape Carbon Rims 2pcs 18 21 20 24 28 Holes 700C Bicycle Carbon Rim
- Roper Mens Solid Poplin Short Sleeve Variegated Button Shirt -White
- Skins Dnamic Capri Womens Base Layer Leggings - Calypso All Sizes
- Bell tent 4 Meter 5 Meter 5M Glamptex 400Ultimate ZIG Zipped-in-Groundsheet Prpl
- Super Bright LED Head Lamp Torch USB Rechargeable 4400 Mah 6000 Lumen 90 redate
- Fenix HL60R USB Rechargeable Headlamp 950 Lumens With 2600 mAh 18650 Battery
- Daiwa 10 Soltiga 7000 Dog Fight With Spool
- Coleman NXT Half Stove Grate
- Giro Montaro MIPS Cycling Bicycle Helmet Adult Small 51-55cm Matte Frost
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.