8in1 Large Combined Training Integrated Equipment Pull Rod Pull Up Bar Parallel order now with big discount & free delivery
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
20% SALE Campagnolo Super C Nuovo Record Daytona Chorus HUBs Selection,
8' Sectional Gymnastics Floor Balance Beam Skill Performance Training Folding B,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Gym Fitness Strength Training Everstrong T Bar Row W Securing Knob By Widest,
- Line Pasador para Dama Palos de Esquí, 90cm black
- 1994 YAMAHA SNOWMOBILE SALES BROCHURE LARGE 12 PAGES 11' x 17 (247)
- Octane One Chemical Wide riser bar, (31.8) 1.1 - blueee - O1P-002
- Continental Grand Prix GP 4000S II REFLEX 700x 25 28 Bike Reflective Fold Tire
- Neumático nevegal x 27.5x2.35 e-dtc emc 60 tpi plegable 952792382 KENDA cubierta
- Cyclocomputer bc9w wireless black red 304350345 ECHOWELL bike odometer
- Petzl PITAGOR rescue tri harness
- Seal Skinz Leggero Aperto Unico Halo Coprishoes black red
- USED Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 172.5mm 53 39 9 Speed Double Road Bike Crankset
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.