Stubben UNIQUE POSH Zipped Large Waterproof Carrying Bag for Bridle & Reins NEW to provide you with a pleasant online shopping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Solo Gaff And Boat Hook - extendable poles and detachable heads,
Shimano Rod Surf Leader Furidashi Nage 405CXT 4.05m From Stylish Anglers Japan,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Slater's graphite 10ft crappie rod,
- SET OF 3 JENKO SLAB CITY TROLLING CRAPPIE POLE 10' SC1002G
- Stunning Vintage Fishing Creel Basket DATED & INITIALED 1942 Trout River Wow
- C-1-15 15 Western Horse Saddle Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilason TAN
- Troy Lee Designs A1 Bicycle Helmet Reflex Red A-1 Bike BMX MTB Downhill
- Gerber Gator Klappsäge Holz- und Knochensäge mit 2 Sägeblätter inkl. Nylontasche
- CCI 15x7 Snowflake Design Green Alloy Factory Wheel Remanufactured
- Campagnolo Super Record 12 Front Derailleur
- HX OUTDOORS D-161 GERADE MESSER 440C K10 Kydex Scheide
- P.E Line Ultra Jigman WX8 Jig Man 300m P.E 4 , 62lb (5128) YGK
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.