Stubben Easy Control Loose Ring Danger bit 7 New is discounted
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Sougayilang Spinning Fishing Rod and Reel Combos Portable Telescopic Pole reels,
Shimano Scorpion Oshia Speedmaster 90 G 3 color Set,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Smith Creek Net Holster Belt Mounted Landing Net Holder New Zealand Made Green,
- 4x Predective Horse Travel Boots 100% Genuine Australian Sheepskin
- Metro 220VIDA32 Magic Air inflator Deflator 220V Euro Plug
- Shimano Soare CI4+ C2000SSPG Reel
- Adattatore bici aggiuntiva per portabici velospace xt Thule bici
- Waterworks-Lamson Standard Seat Fly Rod - 11 weight 9ft 4 pc NEW FREE SHIPPING
- Men’s Tredstep Symphony Breeches- 32R
- NEW LEATHERMAN WAVE MULTITOOL WITH NEW LEATHERMAN NYLON SHEATH.
- Sella italia Eterna Leather Cover Grips - Honey, One Size
- Reebok Print Smooth 2.0 ULTK UltraKnit White Skull Grey Women Running CN1745
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.