Stonfo Vise Airone AS-699 Travel Light Foldable NEW 2018 save 50%-75%off
Snow peak SD-634 Landbreeze4 TENT 4 Person Camping Item NEW from Japan F S,
Surface Seducer Double Barrel Bass Bug Poppers,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ski Goggles PRO Frameless, Interchangeable Lens 100% UV400 Predection Snow,
- Maratac Tactical Personal Flood Light, LED up to 50,000 Hours Made in USA MARQ42
- Stimulator Cow Calf Steer Holstein Heifer Aluminum Fluffer Comb Ergonomic Handle
- 451C Road Bike Wheels 50mm BMX Carbon Bicycyle Wheelset Cycling Touring Wheels
- Vintage 80’s 90’s One Piece DESCENTE Race Womens Belted Ski Suit size 8
- MAP Bib & Brace Grey XXL rrp 129.99 Beste buy clearance
- Neewer 1080P 12MP HD Infrared Digital Trail Camera 2.4 inches LCD Display, 120 D
- shoes SALOMON X ULTRA - Green-7
- Push Handle Bar for Kids Tricycle Assistance handle Parent Handle for Trike
- Horse Show Bridle Western Leather Rodeo Headstall Breast Collar 8850B
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.