Stonfo Vise Airone AS-699 Travel Light Foldable NEW 2018 at the lowest price
Snow peak SD-634 Landbreeze4 TENT 4 Person Camping Item NEW from Japan F S,
Surface Seducer Double Barrel Bass Bug Poppers,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ski Goggles PRO Frameless, Interchangeable Lens 100% UV400 Predection Snow,
- Hydro Flask Tumbler 32 oz blueeberry
- Ovation Ladies EuroKNIT Melange Zip Front Knee Patch Riding Breeches
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Miyata Rymebikes Richbit Allegro
- ABU GARCIA REEL PART - 975485 Ambassadeur Mag 1 Plus (84-2) - Frame A
- LED Lenser MH7 Outdoor LED 400 Bright Lumens Headlamp with Rechargeable Battery
- Ski goggles Bolle Nova II lens Modulator Citrus Gun
- Continental Travel Contact Tyre 26 x 1.75in 47-559
- Yo-Zuri F1151 Crystal 3D Minnow Magnum(F) (5 Lures) Lot
- NAF GO SOUND 1 LITRE - SAFE FOR FEI RULES - NATURAL RELIEF OLDER HORSES PONIES
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.