SPRO Saltix BT 350 FD Reel comfortably
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Storm Subwart Lot. Size 07,
Ski Snowboard Helmet With Visor Goggles Sled Sport Adult Safety Windproof Winter,
Streamers on Offset Hook 5 1 Lot=9pcs,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Shiro Dyneema Braid 300 m Catfish X4 Green Fishing Line Extra Strong Very Soft,
- MILLET Womens Grey Shorts Size Small
- New Takeya Thermos Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 40 oz, Asphalt
- Shimano SL-M810 right hand main lever assembly
- RIP CURL Men's 4 3 FLASH BOMB PLUS ZIP-FREE Wetsuit - bluee - Medium - NWT
- G Loomis PRO 4X Trout Freshwater Saltwater Fly Fishing Rods
- ZEBCO DRIVE 30SZ SPINNING REEL
- Aropec TX-1 Mens Compression Triathlon Suit Running Swimming Cycling Competition
- Pearl Izumi P.R.O. PRO Escape Bike Cycling Jersey Tibetan Lime - 2XL
- Lot Of 3 pairs of ski goggles, Bolle etc.
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.