SWANS sunglasses Lion thin mirror lens model LI SIN - 0712 PAW pearl white × red unique shape
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Frame Color:||pearl white × red||Gender:||Unisex|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Japan||MPN:|
LI SIN - 0712
Spyder Women's Trigger Athletic Fit Pants, Ski, Snowboard, Size 2, NWT,
Shimano TIAGRA 50 W Big Game Reel from japan [Very good],
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Something Scarred Raglan Cut Baseball Hoodie in Grey Maroon Red, Grey,
- Shimano 16 Ocea Conquest 301PG Left casting reel F S from Japan
- SwedTeam Aamir M Shirt Green Small Green Small Green
- Ancien sondeur Radio ocean FISH 2000 + sonde
- Unique 6-Person Freestanding Tunnel Tent Dome Style
- E-Bike 48V 11Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Momentum Pedego Fifield Vanmoof
- CLEARANCE Quality made BREAST COLLAR, DIAMOND SHAPE STUDS
- Casco ciclismo women Bern 2017 Berkeley Zipmold-Flip Visor Satin black
- Jones Aviator Snowboard 160 - - Mint - no reserve
- Penn PURII6000CP PURSUITII6000 SPIN REEL CLAM 1292963
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.